To build an increasingly dynamic and globally competitive Lebanese economy
To promote the common interests of the four regional Chambers vis-à-vis the Lebanese Government and other national and international institutions, by being:
- The main economic lobbying group in Lebanon
- A versatile service provider
- The key interlocutor with external parties on economic issues, specifically those connected to commerce, industry and agriculture
- Implementing a new strategic plan
- Advocating transparency, ethics and values in business
- Diversifying FCCIAL’s services
- Promoting sustainable growth
- The first Bureau was elected on June 19, 1997, under the chairmanship of H.E. Mr. Adnan Kassar who was re-elected President on 11 October 2001.
Mr. Kassar was followed by :
- Mr. Ghazi Koraytem elected President on March 20, 2007.
- Mr. Mohamad Zaatari elected President on September 1, 2008.
- Mr. Mohamad Choucair elected President on June 1, 2010.
More details will be provided