La Francophonie’s Economic and Trade Mission to Lebanon 9-11 October 2023
International Organisation of Francophonie (IOF) is organizing an Economic and Trade Mission to Lebanon during the period 9-11 October 2023, in collaboration with local economic organisations : the Federation of the Chambers of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture in Lebanon, the Association of Lebanese Industrialists, in coordination with concerned National Public institutions, and others.
The delegation will include around 80 companies from a member country, associate member or observer of the IOF, operating in one of the following economic sectors:
- Agro- industries
- Digital goods and services
- Sustainable energies
- Sustainable tourism
- Entrepreneurs, investors,business service providers,promoters of business, and investment projects
- Economics players: chambers of commerce and industry, French-speaking economic networks, professional groups, bankers, financing institutions.
INDICATIVE SCHEDULE OF STAGES
- High-level economic forum with the countries’national authorities and economic players.
- B2B meetings with local businesses.
- Sector-specific company visits
For companies wishing to participate, please fill out the attached table with the information required by OIF and send it before the 15th of August 2023 to the Federation of the Chambers of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture in Lebanon by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This information will be transmitted to the OIF to be imported on the platform and send a message to the Lebanese companies inviting them to connect to the platform and prepare for the online session of business meetings scheduled for September 12.
The IOF will select participants with the support of independent experts, taking into account the quality of the applications as well as geographical representation and gender equality criteria.